Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Pink lime

I'm drinking a pink lime frozt (Why the "z"?) at Starbucks. I'm sitting outside, and it's probably about 10 degrees too warm to be doing so. But I am invincible with my pink lime froZt.

I had a busy holiday weekend. I performed in three improv shows, so that was a blast. Saturday I went bridesmaid dress shopping. Sunday I went to a brunch to celebrate the four marriages on my mom's side of the family. Monday I (unfortunately) went to the Braves game, and they lost in a Braves-like fashion. Last night they broke their impressive 8-game losing streak. I had such high hopes for that streak!

Tomorrow I go back to the doctor, so we'll see how that goes. I wish I could say I was looking forward to it, but I'd be a big old liar.

I guess I better head to rehearsal since it takes 15 minutes to go half of a mile in Atlanta.

Smile about something!

No comments:

Post a Comment