Sunday, July 8, 2012

Dog days of summer!

I can't stand the sound of friction...like dogs chewing on bones, people filing their nails, etc. I'm not sure why, exactly, but it makes me shudder.

I tweeted about this recently (How 2012!), but I also shudder at the feeling of tearing cardboard. Other things that fall into this category include feeling dry laundry, touching dry cotton pads, etc. Am I weird, or am I weird?

This weekend has been nice and somewhat long. The 10:30 show got canceled last night, so I've been responsibility-free since after Friday's show. I haven't had a weekend like this in a while!

One of my CF camp friends (EW) got the call for new lungs on Friday afternoon. The transplant was yesterday, and it went off without a hitch. How incredible! Organ donation is such an amazing thing. I wonder if she has come-to yet. I can't imagine the stress that the body endures.

I have a short work-week because I'm heading to an out-of-town wedding. I'm excited for the time off and the opportunity to visit a new place. Congrats to my cousin and his fiancée! (I think the girl version has two e's.)

In other news, it's still as hot as all get-out.

I actually wrote everything before this before noon today and neglected to post it, so I'll go ahead and do so.

Healing thoughts for Emily!


No comments:

Post a Comment